Tuesday, January 10, 2017

                              ~~~~ January 2017~~~~


Hope this day finds everyone well, and joy-full.  I will be posting some new and exciting ideas for my creative home-life and goals for my kids as I home school.  Join me on this creative journey in life.  It will be a place for you to sit and relax, grab a cup of your favorite coffee or tea, pen and paper...  And join, me, as we travel down life together.  Let's talk faith, art, homeschool life, your creative pursuits, and goals as a momma, wife, daughter, and friend.  Be sure to check out some fun activities with your kids that I will be posting along with delicious recipes to try  for your family...and creative ways to decorate.
 
Let me encourage you today as you face different obstacles and decisions, that God loves you and is just a prayer away.  I know I struggle in this life to keep the joy of the Lord, remember I home- school 3 teenage boys, and it CAN be trying...I have to remember:  God is with me, for me and not against me.  God is for YOU, yes you, the person sitting behind the screen, reading this.  It's not a mistake that you stumbled on, or chose to go to my blog.  God the creator of the world, wants to encourage you, right where you are.  A verse that I said, out loud this morning is..." This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.   (Psalm 118:24 ESV)
I don't have it all together, that's for sure, but I keep pursuing, the Lord, and let him change me from the inside out.  So be encouraged today! 

xoxox~~

Meagan@myjoyfulartstudio

No comments:

Post a Comment