Thursday, March 5, 2015

Welcome March 2015!


Today we find ourselves snowed in a bit, and enjoying the comforts of home. Where are you at on this day? Are surfing the internet for new blogs, and pinterest pins? That's what I do on day's like this. We have it pretty laid back today. The boys had fun running around the house in shorts and no shirts or shoes this morning...10 inches or more of snow...that's my boys. They love to have fun and go on adventures.
I have been doodling on index cards recently, and thought they turned out cute. This one was done with a Gelly Roll pen. My husband and I are doing a study right now and having to write down our verses to memorize. Sometimes I can get carried away with it. :D
My art table is always a mess! How about yours? What are your favorite tips on keeping organized. Well honestly, I am just not organized in there at all. I know where everything is, but it drives me nuts that I can be so disorganized. I guess it's what I call an organized mess. (insert a giggle here) :D Anywho, I have been journaling here and there and even made my own stencils out of heavy watercolor paper. I have on my site some supplies that I love! Hope you check it out. Going to leave you with a picture that I painted for a fund raiser. May you be blessed and know that God loves you greatly. Will be posting a video soon, and just a reminder my Hobby Lobby Mixed Media Class is scheduled for March 14th, 2015 in Clarksville, same time.
Joyfully His~~~ xox Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment