Monday, February 9, 2015

Busy - Happy - Blessed

Busy, happy and blessed, I am, all of those wrapped up in one.  My kids keep me on my toes.  I seem to roll with the punches, as life happens, as school and music lessons fold out into one busy, happy, blessed life. I love my boys. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Lord is always working on me...so glad he never gives up, aren't you?  I find myself practicing His presence and wanting my kids to know how to practice the presence of God.  I am way not perfect, nor do I have it all together.  I am  on a journey, just like you, to discover what God  has for me, and my family.  What is his perfect will for us?   YES...I have lots of ideas, and dreams and things I want to accomplish....but I am waiting on His direction.  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as the studio::::had some gals over who wanted to paint "Fields of Poppies"....We had a good time painting and chatting....This month I will be teaching a Mixed Media Poppy Inspirational artwork at Hobby Lobby.  Can you join me?  It's Feb. 21, in Clarksville, IN at 10:30 - 1:00...Supply list is available on my facebook page.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Other fun things are always happening around here.  Many art designs going on in between school time and life in general.  Life is always happening.  Just have to learn to roll with the punches...the distractions...and the boys and their wrestling extravaganza's that go on around here.  There is never a dull moment.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure to take time today and create something beautiful, even if it's messy...beauty comes from making a creative mess first!  Have a blessed and joyful day.  

Joyfully His~~~~~~Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment