Thursday, November 6, 2014

Called to Home!

Called to Home...

I am called to home, my heart is here, my boys are here, we live here.   I have always enjoyed being a stay at home mom, even though I don't stay home much!  Our life is rather busy, co-op, worship band and just typical errands to run and bills to pay.  Life can be pretty hectic sometimes, with 3 boys, I mean growing young men, who still like to tumble and fight on most days, and get wet and dirty every time they go to the creek.  Yes. I  like home best. 

We went to a friends wedding this fall and had some fun taking photo's.

I have been working on many projects...trying to get some completed.  My recent work 
that  I started early spring and just completed is a "12 x 24" Mixed Media Tree.  It has layers of paper, acrylic paint, inks and lots of love with one of my favorite Bible verses.

Proverbs 3:5-6~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your path straight.  

I put my heart and soul into all that I do.  I know you do too.  That is why I am writing this blog to encourage you today.  Life can be difficult, and disappointing, but never the less, there is something always better around the corner.  I have learned through many trials and errors, and still learning daily, minute by minute to trust in God, no matter what. Sometimes you just have to  start singing in your best opera voice..."Let it Go!"   "Let it GO!"  My boys are not afraid to cover their ears as I sing like this, however I do seem to embarrass them time to time as I dance and act silly around the house. Sometimes it takes drastic measures.



 I can't change situations nor circumstances, so why worry about what we can't control?  Worry is a waste of time, "it's like a rocking chair, keeps you busy, but you gets  you nowhere."  Besides that worry is a sin.  The enemy wants us to worry, because when we worry, or I worry...it is showing lack of trust in a loving God who created us/me in his image.  The Lord doesn't want us to worry, but to ~~trust.  Be encouraged dear ones.  God is just a breath away.  He too, will help you.  

This month's class in my home studio will be "Create something Beautiful"- November 14th and 15th...for ages 10 and up.  Friday at 1 p.m.- 3p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m. - noon.  You will have to see an update on my facebook, My Joyful Art Studio for more details.  I am very excited about new ideas to share...

Have a super week, be encouraged and trust in the Lord!

xoxoxMeagan

No comments:

Post a Comment