Friday, June 6, 2014

Happy June Everybody...

Hello again.  June is a month of business with family and friends gathering for fun and fellowship... It's a month to relax and regroup.  I am actually re-grouping.  I want to do something a little different on my blog and that's encourage you towards life changes that will truly help you to become the best YOU, you - can possibly be.  

Since May 17th, I started a 100 day of change for me.   I have decided to drink more water, exercise, eat healthier, read the my Bible and memorize scripture, plus get some "Einstein Time" in the studio.

It's really about taking care of Body, Soul and Spirit.  God made us into 3 parts.  Therefore each part needs a different activity to help it function in the way God intended.  Our body needs  proper nutrition, rest and healthy choices of food  to maintain our energy throughtout the day.  We need creative time too.  Whether it's creating through art, gardening, decorating, or your choice of creativity, you just feel better doing something you enjoy.  


Exercising:  I do have a confession to make.  I hate to exercise.  How about you?  I do love to dance and was on a the drill team in school.  With that said, the only exercise I have found  to enjoy with my personality is Zumba.  It's fun and fast and has a lot of upbeat Latino style music and even some of the instructors throw in upbeat christian music.  Zumba is pretty popular these days and can be easily found in your area or local YMCA.

There you go...some new changes going on around here...Don't forget to check back in and look for something new.  Change is good, especially when it means we are going in the right direction.

Have a Joy filled June!

Meagan


No comments:

Post a Comment