Saturday, August 27, 2011

Thoughts*


Hi, back here for a moment. I've been under the weather for about 3 weeks. But am on meds to help kick it. If anyone knows me, I hate taking medicine, the taste of the tablets are disgusting. I know it's for my own good, so---I take them.

I am also walking through the grief of my mom. It's been 6 months today that we buried her. I miss her so much. Grief hits, when I least expect it. I know it's a different journey for each person. Wednesdays are hard, but, like I said-it is a journey. I Know she is at peace now. God has been good to me, I can feel his comfort around me. Anyway....

I need to sit down and journal...anything, the good times, the bad times and the whatever times! hahaha and during the not feeling well times. Just need to be creative! Does anyone else feel that way????

My husband made brunch for me today. He even let me sleep in! He knows I need to rest right now. Resting is very hard for me, I am not a sit down, lay down do anything kind of person, I am constantly on the go, go, Go! If I sit down to watch a movie, I fall asleep, unless my hands are creating or I have a magazine to flip through. I am a T total multi-tasker...a mom of 4 boys has to learn to JuGgLe...hahahahaha

Well, my body is saying to rest, my mind is saying OrganizE your studio. I don't know which to listen to.

I will leave this blog with this thought: "For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advanced for us to do. " Ephesians 2:10



No comments:

Post a Comment