Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday's Outing...

What a great Tuesday it's been! Took my oldest son to get glasses today and ate out with the kids at Burger King...it was alot of fun.

Shopped at Michael's and got some new art materials I am really excited about!!! (I love to use !!!-exclamation marks when I am excited....and these....ya know?)

Well stay posted to see what is in the making. I am actually taking a online art class, that is amazing. I will be posting pictures of my girls from this class...later on.

I have the cards and stuff I have yet to post-so excited.

A big Thank you to Jeff and Donna Dangler, who helped to get this site together for me!!! Thank you guys!!! (Hoosier girls, call all people-guys). lol/but sometimes living in Southern Indiana, ya'all comes out occassionally!

Gotta get busy-

Joyfully!!!!!! His!!!!

Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment